Linea Peninsular: Moving to Mexico
The following is from the Home page of Linea Peninsular. For more info go to Linea’s website at
and contact Linda or Susan.
They are a treasure trove of information.
long distance moving company
has been in business since 1984, specializing in the transport of all types of cargo to and from the Yucatan Peninsula. We are a full service shipping company that offers ocean freight and inland trucking services, sailing to and from Progreso, Mexico on average 4 voyages a week.
They offer competitive pricing, fast transit time, and the best customer service in the business. Our cargo ranges from full container loads, miscellaneous shipments (LCL), refrigerated cargo, boats, vehicles, machinery, household goods, lumber and heavy equipment.
Cick here to see their shipping route in a new tab-
• 5 Company owned vessels in fleet ( 4 at Sea, 1 on stand-by at all times)
• 4 voyages weekly between Panama City, FL and Progreso, Mexico
• Project Cargo & Heavy Equipment capability
• Warehouse: consolidation and deconsolidation services
• Trucking: coordination of inland trucking service in U.S.A., Mexico, and Canada
• 4~5 day door-to-door service from the Yucatan region to most U.S. destinations
• Non-Containerized Cargo - i.e. lumber, machinery, heavy equipment up to 100 tons per lift!
• 25 years serving the expanding needs of the Yucatan Peninsula
• More than 90% of all inbound shipments are pre-cleared with U.S. Customs before reaching U.S. Port
• Expanded World-Wide Coverage - has connecting carrier agreements with several major shipping companies to and from Europe and the Far East.
• 100% of the Yucatan Peninsula's maquiladora factories ship with this company
We gathered the proceeding information from Linda, Susan, and from the companies website.
We hope this helps! Please give us your feedback!
Linea P. Shipping
Calle 25 #151‐A x 80 y 82, Col. Centro
Return from Linea Peninsular to Moving to Mexico
Return from Linea Peninsular to Yucatan-Life.com
Retire in Mexico...